top of page

Support Group

Public·51 members

Shrewsbury v Port Vale live 25 November 2023

Read about Port Vale v Shrewsbury in the English Football League - League One 2022/2023 season, including lineups, stats and live blogs, on the official ...

iFollow The Vale The official streaming service of Port Vale. With live video streaming of matches, audio match commentary, behind the scenes content, newsletters, match ... Shrewsbury Town vs Port Vale Live Scores Get the latest Shrewsbury Town vs Port Vale live score in the League 1 from LiveScore.com. Shrewsbury Town v Port Vale preview - Onevalefan 19 hours ago — Shrewsbury Town will hold a minute's applause in memory of the four Shrewsbury-based teenagers whop tragically lost their lives last weekend. I mean, when you play Hereford? It MUST be the SAME nightmare situation as when WE play the Stoke!?....... OK, MAYBE not! lol..... SY3 The Northern Premier League Only the loggerheads will do Posts: 2, 492 Post by SY3 on Sept 22, 2010 16:13:57 GMT 1 That big fat bald bloke really p**ses me off. What a pathetic sad excuse for a human being he really is. He would probably have a heart attack if he had to throw a punch. Shrewsbury born and bredsupport your local team Post by stuttgartershrew on Sept 22, 2010 16:30:03 GMT 1 Match of the season? So far perhaps but there is plenty of football yet to be played. Should be a decent occasion with two decent, in form sides and hopefully a decent atmosphere but win, lose or draw... Me, I can't ****ing wait, have to live with the pikey Vale fans at uni, so any game against them is great fun. Post by Dale on Sept 22, 2010 16:57:48 GMT 1 Not letting the fact that its a Tuesday night game stop me from going to this one, but I finish work at 2pm so that will give me plenty of time to go home, get changed and washed and drive up to meet my Dad in Telford and then continue the rest of the journey in his car, if you finish at 5. 30-6pm, I can imagine it would be a bit of a rush and I can understand why people wouldnt want the hassle. The Herefordshire Shrews, following the finest team in Salop from carrot crunching land! Post by samtheshrew on Sept 22, 2010 17:10:52 GMT 1 if you finish at 5. Port Vale - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. Shrewsbury Town vs Port Vale on Sat, Nov 25, 2023, 15:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ... Port Vale v Shrewsbury, 2022/2023 Read about Port Vale v Shrewsbury in the English Football League - League One 2022/2023 season, including lineups, stats and live blogs, on the official ... Shrewsbury Town vs Port Vale [LIVE] Score [LIVE] Follow the Shrewsbury Town vs Port Vale Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. League One Match played on 25 November 2023 09:00.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page