top of page

Support Group

Public·53 members

[Livestream-] Today: Jersey Reds v Caldy live online 25 November 2023

16 Nov 2023 — 27 February 2022. Cornish Pirates v Jersey Reds. Advertisements. LIVE STREAM ▶️. Good to see Bods back in the centres, he seems to have the ...

Listings submitted by mvjr4 - Rugby Union BBC One Wales / (HD), BBC iPlayer (geo/R), BBC Sport Online, BBC Scrum V, mvjr4. now Jersey Reds v Caldy, English Championship, BBC Radio Jersey, BBC Radio ... AnIdiotAbroad First XV regular Joined: 14 Jun 2019 Location: Wakefield Points: 63 Posted: 19 Apr 2023 at 06:39 Jersey 2 - 5 EalingPirates 5 - 1 Hartpury Ampthill 0 - 5 Bedford Caldy 1 - 5 Doncaster Coventry 5 - 0 Nottingham Scottish 5 - 1 Richmond Transparency avoids ambiguity Runitback Joined: 22 Sep 2014 Location: North Points: 1200 Posted: 19 Apr 2023 at 11:16 Jersey 2 - 4 Ealing - I so hope this is lived streamed.. Jersey Reds TV 678 videos‧. Subscribe to JerseyRedsTV, the official online video channel of the 2022/23 RFU Championship Champions The Jersey Reds Jersey Reds v Exeter ... Coventry are playing well, especially in front of their home stand. L Scottish 4-1 Richmond. Whoever loses this might be relegated but I expect LS to have their Quins 2nd team on show and that might prove the difference. Always trying to stay bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. gerg_861 Joined: 11 Jun 2017 Location: Ealing Points: 2370 Posted: 18 Apr 2023 at 21:33 Jersey 1 - 5 Ealing - I've been really impressed by Ealing over the past few weeks. maire23 Joined: 11 Apr 2019 Location: Nottingham Points: 292 Posted: 19 Apr 2023 at 12:59 gerg_861 wrote:Coventry 1 - 4 Nottingham - Nottingham made me look silly last weekend. Probably will again. To be fair, gerg, I don’t think any of us were expecting what happened last Friday!! But thank you for your faith in us this week! Brizzer Joined: 09 Mar 2012 Location: Jersey Points: 3398 Posted: 19 Apr 2023 at 13:56 islander wrote:Confirmed that both Reds/ET and LS/Mond games will be streamed live for free via the Champ website... shame they overlap, but great they are available to those who are interested but can't be present. Pick it up and GO FORWARD. JohnLowe Joined: 24 Oct 2015 Points: 275 Posted: 18 Apr 2023 at 16:03 Delighted to say that Doncaster Knights supporters coach to Caldy on Saturday is full. Cherub Joined: 13 Jan 2020 Location: Addingham Points: 578 Posted: 18 Apr 2023 at 17:10 Jersey 5-1 Ealing. I am hoping this crunch game goes with home advantage and that it is a try-fest. Pirates 5-0 Hartpury. Pirates seem to have found their form again of late, and Hartpury have gone off the boil. Ampthill 0-5 Bedford. Bedford are going well right now, and Ampthill have a long list of injured players. I am hoping though that the attendance will be higher then the Jersey game. Caldy 1-5 Doncaster. Doncaster should win on paper, but this is a huge banana skin for them. Coventry 5-0 Nottingham. I was down on them going into the game against Blues, but they pulled that out with several key players out (who should be back for Jersey). I think that they can do this. Pirates 5 - 0 Hartpury - Can't believe Hartpury got thumped as they did last weekend. Ampthill 1 - 5 Bedford - Ditto Ampthill. Caldy 4 - 1 Doncaster - Caldy to bounce back at home. Coventry 1 - 4 Nottingham - Nottingham made me look silly last weekend. Probably will again. Scottish 1 - 4 Richmond - Love this match up, think that the Mighty Mond will turn out in force. Hope there is relegation still after meetings this Friday to keep this meaningful. Coventry 5 - 0 Nottingham - Cov too good on plasticScottish 1 - 4 Richmond - Everything crossed for Mond.. so more out of hope than anything!!!!! Run with it islander Joined: 17 Mar 2010 Location: jersey Points: 7172 Posted: 19 Apr 2023 at 12:34 Confirmed that both Reds/ET and LS/Mond games will be streamed live for free via the Champ website... shame they overlap, but great they are available to those who are interested but can't be present. Premiership Rugby Cup 2023: How to watch, schedule, TV ... v Cornish Pirates before Northampton Saints take on Ealing Trailfinders live on TNT Sports. Round 2 – Saturday, September 16, 12.30pm – Bath Rugby v Jersey ... Rugby Union: Jersey - Flashscore. co. ukAdvertisementAdvertisementAdvertisement Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets Advertisement For new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required. 18+ Claim bonus Bet £5 get £20 in free bets 18+ New UK customers only. Min first £5 bet at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. T&Cs apply. Caldy RFC v Jersey Reds, Greene King IPA Championship Ultimate Rugby Players, News, Fixtures and Live Results.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page