top of page

Support Group

Public·51 members

Paris vs Bordeaux live stream 25 November 2023 Livestream

Check how to watch Paris FC vs Bordeaux live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.

Paris FC - Girondins Bordeaux: Live Stream & TV today-6 Days -12 Hours -3 Minutes -19 Seconds Where to watch in Girondins Bordeaux @ Paris FC: Live Stream & on TV today Girondins Bordeaux @ Paris FC took place on Nov 19 at 03:00 PM. You can use JustWatch to find which streaming services are showing highlights, full replays and interviews for this event. Event detailsGirondins BordeauxAway teamSoccer Matches todayNotify me when I can watch it. Notify me when I can watch it. Watch soonFLATRATEHDNotify me when I can watch it. Paris Saint-Germain vs Bordeaux: TV channel, live stream, team news & predictionLeague-leading Paris Saint-Germain host rock-bottom Bordeaux in Ligue 1 on Sunday lunchtime. PSG come into the contest on the back of a soul-crushing Champions League exit at the hands of Real Madrid on Wednesday. Bordeaux have won one league game in 2022 but may actually be in better spirits than their hosts this weekend. Here's all you need to know about the meeting between the pair. When is kick off? Sunday 13 March, 12:00 (GMT)Where is the match being played? Parc des PrincesTV channel/live stream? BT Sport (UK), beIN Sports (US), beIN Sports (Canada)Highlights? BT Sport YouTubeReferee? François LetexierVAR? Pierre GaillousteSergio Ramos has been fit enough to play 239 Ligue 1 minutes this season / John Berry/GettyImagesSergio Ramos has made a grand total of two Ligue 1 starts in a thoroughly underwhelming Parisian swan song. Paris vs Girondins de Bordeaux H2H - Livescore Paris vs Girondins de Bordeaux H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, ... Paris Saint-Germain 1-0 Bordeaux (Apr 2, 2023) Final Score - ESPNMatch Formations16Picaud7Karchaoui5De Almeida6Jean-François26Mengwen8Geyoro14Hamraoui2Albert22Martens20Vangsgaard21BaltimoreNo. Name16Constance Picaud5Élisa De Almeida6Oriane Jean-François7Sakina Karchaoui26Li Mengwen12Ashley Lawrence14Kheira Hamraoui18Laurina Fazer8Grace Geyoro2Korbin Albert20Amalie Vangsgaard29Manssita Traore22Lieke Martens33Soufiya Ngueleu21Sandy BaltimoreSubstitutes50Sarah Bouhaddi23Marina Georgieva34Tara ElimbiGame InformationStade Georges Lefèvre6:45 AM, April 2, 2023Paris, France Attendance: 727Referees:Victoria BeyerMatch TimelineParis Saint-GermainBordeauxKOHT4552535560627490+190+1FTMatch Commentary-Match ends, Paris Saint-Germain Féminines 1, Bordeaux Féminines 0. 90'+4'Second Half ends, Paris Saint-Germain Féminines 1, Bordeaux Féminines 0. 90'+3'Foul by Grace Geyoro (Paris Saint-Germain Féminines). The former Real Madrid skipper has returned to a light form of training but isn't expected to feature this weekend. His Spanish compatriot Ander Herrera missed the midweek humiliation with an infected eye. Layvin Kurzawa is also thought to be absent as he nurses an issue with his back. Despite more than a month on the sidelines, Benoit Costil has still played more games than any other Bordeaux player this season / John Berry/GettyImagesBordeaux's relegation plight hasn't been aided by the loss of their first-choice goalkeeper Benoit Costil for the last six matches. Match StatsPSGBORPossession71. 5%28. 5%Shots on Goal41Shot Attempts155Yellow Cards10Corner Kicks64Saves13French Division 1 Féminine StandingsTeamGPWDLGDPLyon8800+3224Paris FC8701+1821Paris Saint-Germain6501+1115FC Fleury 919423+114Montpellier8341013Stade de Reims7322011Le Havre AC9252-411Guingamp7214-67Lille8134-96Saint-Étienne8116-154Bordeaux8026-122Dijon8026-162D1 Féminine NewsWashington Spirit and Lyon owners join to form global women's soccer groupOL Groupe and Michele Kang, owner of NWSL side Washington Spirit, have signed a deal to create a global women's football organization. Goals and Highlights: PSG 4-3 Bordeaux, 2020 Ligue 1 Feb 23, 2020 — How to watch PSG vs Bordeaux Live TV and Stream. If you want to watch the game on TV, your options are: beIN SPORTS. If you want to directly ... Paris FC vs Bordeaux » Predictions, Odds + Live Streams The betting tip for the winner in the game between Paris FC v Bordeaux is: Bordeaux. The winner probabilities are: 35.08% (Paris FC), 29.41% (X), 40% (Bordeaux) ... Paris FC - Girondins Bordeaux: Live Stream & TV today Where to live stream & watch Paris FC - Girondins Bordeaux on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page